In accordance with the slip specified in the sales agreement, the documents must be submitted for obtaining a Title Deed (TAPU). To apply for a TAPU, the buyer must personally attend the Cadastral Office and carry the original passport and the translation of the passport. The Cadastral Office is the only authorized authority in Turkey, which can deliver or transfer TAPU. Before the seller hands over the TAPU to the buyer, the final payment for the property must be made and all taxes and state duties paid. After this, the buyer and seller meet at the Cadastral Office at the appointed time, where the official transfer of the TAPU takes place in the presence of a sworn translator. The issue of TAPU means that the buyer has become a full owner of the property.

What extra charges should I pay for my property? We do not charge any commission for the new properties from the construction company. Nevertheless, Alanya Home İnvest real estate charges 3% commission for the properties on the resale properties, as all Turkish agencies do. Besides, there are some expenses associated with the property purchasing. Read our other articles on this topic.

How long does it take to move into my property? Earlier, in order to obtain a TAPU, it was necessary to get permission from the military department, which took about 1 month. In 2017, this law has undergone changes, the zones in which it is allowed to buy real estate to foreigners are pre-determined. Thus, obtaining a TAPU in total will take about 2-3 working days. In these cases when you bought a flat on the installment basis, then most of the developers will let you get the TAPU and move into your apartments after significant amount (60-70%) of the purchase price has been paid.

How to pay house utility bills? When you finally get the title deed of your property, we will help you to get water and electricity subs registered; it will take approx. 2 day.
Necessary Documents for Title Deed & Subscription
…… Passport 
…… Tax number
…… Bank account (TL) 
……3  pass photo 
…… Power of Attorney- Notarized passport trslation.

Initially, to buy a property, you need a passport and local tax number, of which we will help you to obtain. You will also need the tax number as well as a utility bill from your home in the country you are living in, to open a Turkish bank account -Power of Attorney- notarized passport  translation-Lastly, 3 photos measuring 3cm by 4cm.